Femininity HP for Heifers ( Hair Promoter) - 25 LB Concentrate
Part Number: VCEOOCG-HP
Item: Femininity HP for Heifers ( Hair Promoter) - 25 LB Concentrate
FEMININITY HP, Concentrated Formula with Hair Promoters and First Straw™
A strong triangular, superior conformation separates the heifer from the steer in the show ring. So does a clean, defined neckline and eye-catching coat of hair! To build that champion heifer, your animal needs to exhibit exceptional bloom, growth, and balance— and in a business where time is money, in the show ring and outside it, you want the job done safely and without the complications of withdrawal periods or hindered breeding.
What your heifer needs is her Femininity HP!
FEMININITY HP™ is a feed supplement for female cattle
- Femininity HP is a unique supplement just for heifers and breeding cows. It was developed to give heifers a more feminine appearance and to overcome the feeding programs that make her look like a steer.
- Femininity HP is fortified with a hair promoter to give her extra eye appeal in the show ring.
- Femininity HP helps deliver a more narrow front end, a clean neckline and the strong triangular conformation that judges look for.
- Femininity HP also improves breeding and calving performance. Your heifer will look better, feel better, move better and breed better! Safe, natural and drug free.
- Feed 6 oz. daily, best if split between feedings. Double the amount fed for the first four days.
- 25 lb pail of concentrate (reformulated - previously packaged as 50 lb pail)
Crude Protein, min — 19.20%
Lysine, min — 3.80%
Crude Fat, min — 2.70%
Crude Fiber, max — 5.30%
Calcium, min — 0.30%
Calcium, max — 0.50%
Phosphorus, min — 0.50%
Vitamin A, min — 9800 IU/lb
Vitamin D3, min — 600 IU/lb
Vitamin E, min — 1100 IU/lb
Grain Products, Processed Grain By-products, Plant Protein Products, L-Lysine, Vitamin E Supplement, Dried Kelp, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Brewers Dried Grain, Selenium Yeast, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Choline Chloride, Biotin, Folic Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Glandular Meal, Manganese Polysaccharide Complex, Copper Polysaccharide Complex, Zinc Polysaccharide Complex, Cobalt Polysaccharide Complex, DL-Methionine, Vegetable Oil.
Feed to heifers at the rate of 3 ounces by weight (one-half enclosed scoop) per head per day.