Stop N Grow Pelleted Fungus Prevention - 10 LB
Part Number: VSEOP
Item: Stop N Grow Pelleted Fungus Prevention - 10 LB
A feed-grade antifungal formula for lambs, goats, and cattle, containing Black Walnut to prevent ringworm and other fungus problems before they start, naturally and without the use of drugs.
- Formerly known as Stop (Fungus Control) and Ounce of Prevention
- Stops & prevents lamb fungus before it starts
- Custom formulated by Dr. Jack McEwoen
- All natural unique pelleted top dress which tastes good to lambs and fights fungus
- Organic iodine & black walnut oil to prevent & kill fungus from within
- Wool growth promoter to encourage wool growth quickly
- 1 oz per day per animal approximately 160 day supply
- No split feeding
STOP™ is a top dress feed supplement for cattle, swine, sheep & goats of either sex and all ages.
Crude Protein, min — 26.00%
Crude Fat, min — 2.50%
Crude Fiber, max — 19.00%
Plant Protein By-products, Processed Alfalfa, Soybean Oil, Dried Cane Molasses, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide (EDDI), Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Hulls.
Do not over-feed. No need to split-feed this product.
Lambs and goats:
Under 60 lbs
Feed 1/2 ounce per head, per day.
60 lbs and over
Feed 1 ounce per head, per day.
Up to 300 lbs
Feed 2 ounces per day.
300 to 700 lbs
Feed 3 ounces per day.
Over 700 lbs
Feed 4 ounces per day.