Red Rubber Tube
Part Number: VSE553200
Item: Red Rubber Tube
Lambing & Veterinary Supplies | All Products
- Stomach Tubes
- A safe, easy method for feeding weak lambs & goat kids.
- Attachs to 60 cc or 140 cc catheter tip syringes
- For stomach tubing lambs and kids. The amount recommended for a newborn 10 lb lamb/kid is 4 oz 5 times a day if he is not being supplemented by mom.
- Red rubber tube stays flexible regardless of temperature
- Clear tubes are easier to insert because they are less flexible. However when very cold, the plastic tube becomes quite stiff and may injure the lamb internally