Femininity For Heifers - Concentrated by Oxy-Gen
Part Number: VCEOOCG
Item: Femininity For Heifers - Concentrated by Oxy-Gen
Femininity - New Concentrated Formula
Let your heifer's FEMININITY come out!
- Now Concentrated into a daily 3-Ounce feeding.
- A strong triangular, superior conformation separates the heifer from the steer in the show ring. So does a clean, defined neckline. To build that champion heifer, your animal needs to exhibit exceptional bloom, growth, and balance— for the fresh, feminine appearance that wins in the show ring, done safely and without the complications of withdrawal periods or hindered breeding, you need OXY-GEN's leading heifer supplement.
- Don't be fooled by products that try to copy the original. Those products are just fillers - some of them even say in the feeding instructions to slowly replace your grain with fillers. Get the right product that now works with 3 ounces per head per day (one full enclosed scoop).
A natural supplement for breeding and show specifically designed to enhance feminine qualities in heifers and breeding cows.
- Helps build a clean neckline, burns excess fat, develops a superior feminine form and the taut, lean physique judges look for.
- Especially recommended for breeding cattle to aid in conception and birth while meeting the demands of the show ring.
- lend of proteins, vitamins, probiotics and minerals also delivers increased appetite, rapid growth, increased feed efficiency and improved overall health. Alfalfa-flavored for palatability animals love it!
- Drug free
- Now concentrated to reduce the daily feeding to 3 ounces. What once took 6 ounces by weight (or a full 8 ounce scoop) can now be accomplished in 3 ounces (or a full 4 ounce scoop).
- Easy-to-carry 25 lb pail with handle is easier to carry, easier to feed, and less expensive to ship.
- Feed 3 oz per day
FEMININITY™ is a feed supplement for female cattle.
Crude Protein, min — 18.00%
Lysine, min — 7.40%
Crude Fat, min — 2.60%
Calcium, min — 0.40%
Calcium, max — 0.80%
Phosphorus, min — 0.50%
Vitamin A, min — 9700 IU/lb
Vitamin D3, min — 600 IU/lb
Vitamin E, min — 2000 IU/lb
Grain Products, Processed Grain By-products, Plant Protein Products, L-Lysine, Vitamin E Supplement, Dried Kelp, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Brewers Dried Grain, Selenium Yeast, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Choline Chloride, Biotin, Folic Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Manganese Polysaccharide Complex, Copper Polysaccharide Complex, Zinc Polysaccharide Complex, Cobalt Polysaccharide Complex, DL-Methionine, Vegetable Oil.
Feed to female Cattle at the rate of one full enclosed scoop (3 ounces by weight) per head, per day.